Sensitivity to pH and ability to modify ambient pH of the take-all fungus Gaeumannomyces graminis var. tritici
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 117–128, February 2014
How to Cite
Lebreton, L., Daval, S., Guillerm-Erckelboudt, A.-Y., Gracianne, C., Gazengel, K. and Sarniguet, A. (2014), Sensitivity to pH and ability to modify ambient pH of the take-all fungus Gaeumannomyces graminis var. tritici. Plant Pathology, 63: 117–128. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12062
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- INRA Plant Health and Environment division
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!