These authors contributed equally to the article.
Expression of signalling and defence-related genes mediated by over-expression of JERF1, and increased resistance to sheath blight in rice
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 109–116, February 2014
How to Cite
Pan, X., Li, Y., Zhang, H., Huang, R., Liu, W., Ming, J., Liu, S. and Li, X. (2014), Expression of signalling and defence-related genes mediated by over-expression of JERF1, and increased resistance to sheath blight in rice. Plant Pathology, 63: 109–116. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12064
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- National Rice Industrial Technology System. Grant Numbers: 2009ZX08001-009B, 2011ZX08001-002
- National Key Program. Grant Numbers: 2009ZX08001-009B, 2011ZX08001-002, nycytx-001
- National Special Research Fund. Grant Number: 201003021
|ppa12064-sup-0001-FigS1.pdf||application/PDF||5436K||Figure S1. The phenotype of wildtype and JERF1-over-expressing rice lines at 7 days post-inoculation with sheath blight using the microchamber method.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.