Evidence of low levels of genetic diversity for the Phytophthora austrocedrae population in Patagonia, Argentina
Article first published online: 27 APR 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 212–220, February 2014
How to Cite
Vélez, M. L., Coetzee, M. P. A., Wingfield, M. J., Rajchenberg, M. and Greslebin, A. G. (2014), Evidence of low levels of genetic diversity for the Phytophthora austrocedrae population in Patagonia, Argentina. Plant Pathology, 63: 212–220. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12067
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2013
- Ministerio Nacional de Ciencia, Tecnología e Innovación Productiva (Argentina)
- International Cooperation Program. Grant Number: MINCYT_DST SA/10/02
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Técnica (ANPCyT, FONCyT) of Argentina. Grant Numbers: PICTO 36776, PICT 08-0579
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!