Comparative molecular analysis of Bursaphelenchus vallesianus, a wood-inhabiting nematode isolated from declining pine trees in the Czech Republic
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
How to Cite
Marek, M., Zouhar, M., Douda, O., Gaar, V. and Ryšánek, P. (2013), Comparative molecular analysis of Bursaphelenchus vallesianus, a wood-inhabiting nematode isolated from declining pine trees in the Czech Republic. Plant Pathology. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12071
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MZE-0002700603
- Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MSM 604607901
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!