Comparative molecular analysis of Bursaphelenchus vallesianus, a wood-inhabiting nematode isolated from declining pine trees in the Czech Republic
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 232–242, February 2014
How to Cite
Marek, M., Zouhar, M., Douda, O., Gaar, V. and Ryšánek, P. (2014), Comparative molecular analysis of Bursaphelenchus vallesianus, a wood-inhabiting nematode isolated from declining pine trees in the Czech Republic. Plant Pathology, 63: 232–242. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12071
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MZE-0002700603
- Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MSM 604607901
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!