Changes in phenolic content induced by infection with Didymella applanata and Leptosphaeria coniothyrium, the causal agents of raspberry spur and cane blight
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 185–192, February 2014
How to Cite
Mikulic-Petkovsek, M., Schmitzer, V., Stampar, F., Veberic, R. and Koron, D. (2014), Changes in phenolic content induced by infection with Didymella applanata and Leptosphaeria coniothyrium, the causal agents of raspberry spur and cane blight. Plant Pathology, 63: 185–192. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12081
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Slovenian Research Agency. Grant Number: P4-0013-0481
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!