These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Real-time and qualitative PCR for detecting Pseudomonas syringae pv. actinidiae isolates causing recent outbreaks of kiwifruit bacterial canker
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 264–276, April 2014
How to Cite
Gallelli, A., Talocci, S., Pilotti, M. and Loreti, S. (2014), Real-time and qualitative PCR for detecting Pseudomonas syringae pv. actinidiae isolates causing recent outbreaks of kiwifruit bacterial canker. Plant Pathology, 63: 264–276. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12082
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!