These authors contributed equally to this work.
Comparative and collaborative studies for the validation of a nested PCR for the detection of Xanthomonas axonopodis pv. dieffenbachiae from Anthurium samples
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 20–30, February 2014
How to Cite
Chabirand, A., Jouen, E., Pruvost, O., Chiroleu, F., Hostachy, B., Bergsma-Vlami, M., Bianchi, G., Cozzolino, L., Elphinstone, J., Holeva, M., Manole, F., Martini, P., Matoušková, H., Minatchy, J., de Beeck, G. O., Poliakoff, F., Sigillo, L., Siverio, F., Van Vaerenbergh, J., Laurentie, M. and Robène-Soustrade, I. (2014), Comparative and collaborative studies for the validation of a nested PCR for the detection of Xanthomonas axonopodis pv. dieffenbachiae from Anthurium samples. Plant Pathology, 63: 20–30. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12083
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Anses Plant Health Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!