Role of co-infection by Pectobacterium and Verticillium dahliae in the development of early dying and aerial stem rot of Russet Burbank potato
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 299–307, April 2014
How to Cite
Dung, J. K. S., Johnson, D. A. and Schroeder, B. K. (2014), Role of co-infection by Pectobacterium and Verticillium dahliae in the development of early dying and aerial stem rot of Russet Burbank potato. Plant Pathology, 63: 299–307. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12086
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- PPNS. Grant Number: 0594
- Washington State University College of Agricultural, Human and Natural Resource Sciences
- Washington State University Agricultural Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!