Detection of quantitative resistance loci associated with resistance to rice false smut (Ustilaginoidea virens) using introgression lines
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 365–372, April 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, Y.-L., Xie, X.-W., Zhang, F., Wang, S., Liu, X.-Z., Zhu, L.-H., Xu, J.-L., Gao, Y.-M. and Li, Z.-K. (2014), Detection of quantitative resistance loci associated with resistance to rice false smut (Ustilaginoidea virens) using introgression lines. Plant Pathology, 63: 365–372. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12091
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2013
- Chinese Ministry of Agriculture. Grant Number: 948 # 2012G2
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Grant Number: 51587
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!