Detection and quantification of Ilyonectria spp. associated with black-foot disease of grapevine in nursery soils using multiplex nested PCR and quantitative PCR
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 316–322, April 2014
How to Cite
Agustí-Brisach, C., Mostert, L. and Armengol, J. (2014), Detection and quantification of Ilyonectria spp. associated with black-foot disease of grapevine in nursery soils using multiplex nested PCR and quantitative PCR. Plant Pathology, 63: 316–322. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12093
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Instituto Nacional de Investigación y Tecnología Agraria y Alimentaria. Grant Number: RTA2010-00009-C03-03
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
- Programa de Apoyo a la Investigación y Desarrollo. Grant Number: PAID-00-11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!