The effects of co-infection by different Potato virus Y (PVY) isolates on virus concentration in solanaceous hosts and efficiency of transmission
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 466–475, April 2014
How to Cite
Syller, J. and Grupa, A. (2014), The effects of co-infection by different Potato virus Y (PVY) isolates on virus concentration in solanaceous hosts and efficiency of transmission. Plant Pathology, 63: 466–475. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12095
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!