Fusarium solani f. sp. passiflorae: a new forma specialis causing collar rot in yellow passion fruit
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 382–389, April 2014
How to Cite
Bueno, C. J., Fischer, I. H., Rosa, D. D., Firmino, A. C., Harakava, R., Oliveira, C. M. G. and Furtado, E. L. (2014), Fusarium solani f. sp. passiflorae: a new forma specialis causing collar rot in yellow passion fruit. Plant Pathology, 63: 382–389. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12098
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!