Fusarium solani f. sp. passiflorae: a new forma specialis causing collar rot in yellow passion fruit
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 382–389, April 2014
How to Cite
Bueno, C. J., Fischer, I. H., Rosa, D. D., Firmino, A. C., Harakava, R., Oliveira, C. M. G. and Furtado, E. L. (2014), Fusarium solani f. sp. passiflorae: a new forma specialis causing collar rot in yellow passion fruit. Plant Pathology, 63: 382–389. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12098
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!