Conservation agriculture cropping system to limit blast disease in upland rainfed rice
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 373–381, April 2014
How to Cite
Sester, M., Raveloson, H., Tharreau, D. and Dusserre, J. (2014), Conservation agriculture cropping system to limit blast disease in upland rainfed rice. Plant Pathology, 63: 373–381. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12099
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- GSDM (Groupement Semis Direct Madagascar)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!