Identification of grapevine marker genes for early, non-destructive Eutypa lata infection diagnosis
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 323–333, April 2014
How to Cite
Camps, C., Kappel, C., Lecomte, P., Léon, C., Coutos-Thévenot, P., Delrot, S. and Gomès, E. (2014), Identification of grapevine marker genes for early, non-destructive Eutypa lata infection diagnosis. Plant Pathology, 63: 323–333. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12101
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Comité Interprofessionnel du Vin de Bordeaux (CIVB)
- Ministère de l'Agriculture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!