Crop damage caused by powdery mildew on hop and its relationship to late season management
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 625–639, June 2014
How to Cite
Gent, D. H., Grove, G. G., Nelson, M. E., Wolfenbarger, S. N. and Woods, J. L. (2014), Crop damage caused by powdery mildew on hop and its relationship to late season management. Plant Pathology, 63: 625–639. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12123
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2013 06:55AM EST
- USDA-ARS CRIS. Grant Number: 5358-21000-045-00
- Washington State University
- Hop Research Council
- Washington State Commission on Pesticide Registrations
- Western IPM Center
- USDA Specialty Crops Research Initiative
Vol. 64, Issue 1, 242, Article first published online: 22 JAN 2015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!