Effect of disease prevalence and spatial heterogeneity on polymorphism maintenance in host–parasite interactions
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Special Issue: Fitness Costs and Trade-offs in Plant–Parasite Interactions
Volume 62, Issue Supplement S1, pages 133–141, December 2013
How to Cite
Moreno-Gámez, S., Stephan, W. and Tellier, A. (2013), Effect of disease prevalence and spatial heterogeneity on polymorphism maintenance in host–parasite interactions. Plant Pathology, 62: 133–141. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12131
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- DFG. Grant Number: HU 1776/1
- STE. Grant Number: 325/14
- European Union through the Erasmus Mundus Master Program in Evolutionary Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!