Genetic variation for resistance to herbivores and plant pathogens: hypotheses, mechanisms and evolutionary implications
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Special Issue: Fitness Costs and Trade-offs in Plant–Parasite Interactions
Volume 62, Issue Supplement S1, pages 122–132, December 2013
How to Cite
Keith, R. and Mitchell-Olds, T. (2013), Genetic variation for resistance to herbivores and plant pathogens: hypotheses, mechanisms and evolutionary implications. Plant Pathology, 62: 122–132. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12134
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 GM086496
- NIH Training Grant. Grant Number: 5T32GM007754-32
- Duke University Program in Genetics and Genomics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!