Evidence for a new introduction of the pitch canker fungus Fusarium circinatum in South Africa
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
How to Cite
Steenkamp, E. T., Makhari, O. M., Coutinho, T. A., Wingfield, B. D. and Wingfield, M. J. (2013), Evidence for a new introduction of the pitch canker fungus Fusarium circinatum in South Africa. Plant Pathology. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12136
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2013 03:05AM EST
- National Research Foundation of South Africa. Grant Number: 83924
- Tree Pathology Co-operative Programme (TPCP)
- National Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!