Genetic variability and pathogenicity of Rhizoctonia solani associated with black scurf of potato in New Zealand
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 651–666, June 2014
How to Cite
Das, S., Shah, F. A., Butler, R. C., Falloon, R. E., Stewart, A., Raikar, S. and Pitman, A. R. (2014), Genetic variability and pathogenicity of Rhizoctonia solani associated with black scurf of potato in New Zealand. Plant Pathology, 63: 651–666. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12139
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2013 10:47AM EST
- Potatoes New Zealand and the New Zealand Foundation for Research Science & Technology Ecosystems Bioprotection. Grant Number: Programme LINX0804
- AGMARDT post-doctoral fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!