High genotypic and virulence diversity in Ilyonectria liriodendri isolates associated with black foot disease in New Zealand vineyards
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 613–624, June 2014
How to Cite
Pathrose, B., Jones, E. E., Jaspers, M. V. and Ridgway, H. J. (2014), High genotypic and virulence diversity in Ilyonectria liriodendri isolates associated with black foot disease in New Zealand vineyards. Plant Pathology, 63: 613–624. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12140
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2013 10:47AM EST
- Lincoln University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!