A model for the development of Erysiphe necator chasmothecia in vineyards
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 911–921, August 2014
How to Cite
Legler, S. E., Caffi, T. and Rossi, V. (2014), A model for the development of Erysiphe necator chasmothecia in vineyards. Plant Pathology, 63: 911–921. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12145
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2013 04:02AM EST
- Emilia-Romagna Region (Italy)
- European Commission
- Seventh Framework Programme (FP7). Grant Number: 262059
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!