Spontaneous loss of Yr2 avirulence in two lineages of Puccinia striiformis did not affect pathogen fitness
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Special Issue: Fitness Costs and Trade-offs in Plant–Parasite Interactions
Volume 62, Issue Supplement S1, pages 19–27, December 2013
How to Cite
Sørensen, C. K., Justesen, A. F. and Hovmøller, M. S. (2013), Spontaneous loss of Yr2 avirulence in two lineages of Puccinia striiformis did not affect pathogen fitness. Plant Pathology, 62: 19–27. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12147
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- European Commission
- Aarhus University, Denmark
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!