Occurrence of Fusarium species in maize kernels grown in northwestern Spain
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 946–951, August 2014
How to Cite
Aguín, O., Cao, A., Pintos, C., Santiago, R., Mansilla, P. and Butrón, A. (2014), Occurrence of Fusarium species in maize kernels grown in northwestern Spain. Plant Pathology, 63: 946–951. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12151
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2013 01:35AM EST
- National Plan for Research and Development of Spain. Grant Number: AGL2009-12770
- Autonomous Government of Galicia. Grant Number: PGIDIT06TAL40301PR
- Deputación de Pontevedra
- JAE Program of the Spanish Council of Research
- Autonomous Government of Galicia and the European Social Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!