Alteration of gene expression profile in the roots of wild diploid Arachis duranensis inoculated with Ralstonia solanacearum
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 803–811, August 2014
How to Cite
Chen, Y. N., Ren, X. P., Zhou, X. J., Huang, L., Huang, J. Q., Yan, L. Y., Lei, Y., Qi, Y., Wei, W. H. and Jiang, H. F. (2014), Alteration of gene expression profile in the roots of wild diploid Arachis duranensis inoculated with Ralstonia solanacearum. Plant Pathology, 63: 803–811. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12158
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2013 11:23AM EST
- National Key Basic Research Special Foundation of China. Grant Number: 2011CB109304
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31000724
- Plant Germplasm Resources Sharing Platform. Grant Number: NB2011-2130135-292
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!