A rapid virulence assay for the Dutch elm disease fungus Ophiostoma novo-ulmi by inoculation of apple (Malus × domestica ‘Golden Delicious’) fruits
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 1078–1085, October 2014
How to Cite
Plourde, K. V. and Bernier, L. (2014), A rapid virulence assay for the Dutch elm disease fungus Ophiostoma novo-ulmi by inoculation of apple (Malus × domestica ‘Golden Delicious’) fruits. Plant Pathology, 63: 1078–1085. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12177
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 DEC 2013 12:55PM EST
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!