These authors contributed equally.
Requirement of ABA signalling-mediated stomatal closure for resistance of wild tobacco to Alternaria alternata
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 1070–1077, October 2014
How to Cite
Sun, H., Hu, X., Ma, J., Hettenhausen, C., Wang, L., Sun, G., Wu, J. and Wu, J. (2014), Requirement of ABA signalling-mediated stomatal closure for resistance of wild tobacco to Alternaria alternata. Plant Pathology, 63: 1070–1077. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12181
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2013 01:24PM EST
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!