Fusarium crown rot under continuous cropping of susceptible and partially resistant wheat in microcosms at elevated CO2
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 1033–1043, October 2014
How to Cite
Khudhair, M., Melloy, P., Lorenz, D. J., Obanor, F., Aitken, E., Datta, S., Luck, J., Fitzgerald, G. and Chakraborty, S. (2014), Fusarium crown rot under continuous cropping of susceptible and partially resistant wheat in microcosms at elevated CO2. Plant Pathology, 63: 1033–1043. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12182
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2013 01:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2013
- Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC)
- University of Melbourne and the Australian Government Department of Agriculture
- Fisheries and Forestry
- CSIRO Plant Industry
- Victorian Department of Primary Industry (VDPI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!