Sequence variation in the putative effector gene SIX8 facilitates molecular differentiation of Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. cubense
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2013 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 1044–1052, October 2014
How to Cite
Fraser-Smith, S., Czislowski, E., Meldrum, R. A., Zander, M., O'Neill, W., Balali, G. R. and Aitken, E. A. B. (2014), Sequence variation in the putative effector gene SIX8 facilitates molecular differentiation of Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. cubense. Plant Pathology, 63: 1044–1052. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12184
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2013 09:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2013
- University of Queensland
- Australian Banana Growers Council and Horticulture Australia Limited
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!