Occurrence of a new recombinant begomovirus species infecting tomato in the Al-Batinah region of Oman
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 1177–1184, October 2014
How to Cite
Al-Shihi, A. A. M., Khan, A. J., Akhtar, S., Lima, A. T. M., Zerbini, F. M. and Briddon, R. W. (2014), Occurrence of a new recombinant begomovirus species infecting tomato in the Al-Batinah region of Oman. Plant Pathology, 63: 1177–1184. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12185
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JAN 2014 08:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- The Research Council. Grant Number: ORG/EBR/09/03
- Higher Education Commission, Government of Pakistan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!