These authors contributed to the work equally.
Optimization of virus-induced gene silencing in Catharanthus roseus
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2014 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 1159–1167, October 2014
How to Cite
Sung, Y.-C., Lin, C.-P. and Chen, J.-C. (2014), Optimization of virus-induced gene silencing in Catharanthus roseus. Plant Pathology, 63: 1159–1167. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12186
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JAN 2014 01:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2013
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: 101-2313-B-002-051, 102-2313-B-002-067-MY3
- Academia Sinica, Taiwan
- National Taiwan University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!