These authors contributed to the work equally.
Optimization of virus-induced gene silencing in Catharanthus roseus
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2014 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 1159–1167, October 2014
How to Cite
Sung, Y.-C., Lin, C.-P. and Chen, J.-C. (2014), Optimization of virus-induced gene silencing in Catharanthus roseus. Plant Pathology, 63: 1159–1167. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12186
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JAN 2014 01:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2013
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: 101-2313-B-002-051, 102-2313-B-002-067-MY3
- Academia Sinica, Taiwan
- National Taiwan University
Figure S1. Effects of temperature on VIGS efficacy.
Figure S2. Effects of plant age on VIGS efficacy.
Figure S3. VIGS efficacy in different organs of periwinkle.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.