Components of different signalling pathways regulated by a new orthologue of AtPROPEP1 in tomato following infection by pathogens
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 1110–1118, October 2014
How to Cite
Trivilin, A. P., Hartke, S. and Moraes, M. G. (2014), Components of different signalling pathways regulated by a new orthologue of AtPROPEP1 in tomato following infection by pathogens. Plant Pathology, 63: 1110–1118. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12190
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2014 07:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2013
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!