Absence of detectable yield penalty associated with insensitivity to Pleosporales necrotrophic effectors in wheat grown in the West Australian wheat belt
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2014 British Society for Plant Pathology
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 1027–1032, October 2014
How to Cite
Oliver, R., Lichtenzveig, J., Tan, K.-C., Waters, O., Rybak, K., Lawrence, J., Friesen, T. and Burgess, P. (2014), Absence of detectable yield penalty associated with insensitivity to Pleosporales necrotrophic effectors in wheat grown in the West Australian wheat belt. Plant Pathology, 63: 1027–1032. doi: 10.1111/ppa.12191
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2014 07:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Australian Grains Research and Development Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!