Conflict of Interest Statement
Nurses' Attitudes Toward Clients With Substance Use Problems
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 94–102, April 2013
How to Cite
Chang, Y.-P. and Yang, M.-S. (2013), Nurses' Attitudes Toward Clients With Substance Use Problems. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 49: 94–102. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12000
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2011
- National Science Council, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.