Conflict of Interest Statement
Closing an Open Psychiatric Ward: Organizational Change and Its Effect on Staff Uncertainty, Self-Efficacy, and Professional Functioning
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 103–109, April 2013
How to Cite
Melnikov, S., Shor, R., Kigli-Shemesh, R., Gun Usishkin, M. and Kagan, I. (2013), Closing an Open Psychiatric Ward: Organizational Change and Its Effect on Staff Uncertainty, Self-Efficacy, and Professional Functioning. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 49: 103–109. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12001
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.