Conflict of Interest Statement
The Effects on Helplessness and Recovery of An Empowerment Program for Hospitalized Persons With Schizophrenia
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 110–117, April 2013
How to Cite
Park, S. A. and Sung, K. M. (2013), The Effects on Helplessness and Recovery of An Empowerment Program for Hospitalized Persons With Schizophrenia. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 49: 110–117. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12002
The authors declared no potential conflicts of interest with respect to the research, authorship, and publication of this article.
Kyung Mi Sung and Soon Ah Park contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.