Conflict of Interest Statement
Clinical Supervision for Transition to Advanced Practice
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 118–125, April 2013
How to Cite
Sharrock, J., Javen, L. and McDonald, S. (2013), Clinical Supervision for Transition to Advanced Practice. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 49: 118–125. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12003
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.