Conflict of Interest Statement
The Art of Mental Health Practice: The Role of Drama in Developing Empathy
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 126–134, April 2013
How to Cite
Goodwin, J. and Deady, R. (2013), The Art of Mental Health Practice: The Role of Drama in Developing Empathy. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 49: 126–134. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12004
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest in presenting this article for publication.
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.