Conflict of Interest Statement
Group Interpersonal and Social Rhythm Therapy for Bipolar Depression
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
How to Cite
Hoberg, A. A., Ponto, J., Nelson, P. J. and Frye, M. A. (2013), Group Interpersonal and Social Rhythm Therapy for Bipolar Depression. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12008
Astrid A. Hoberg, Julie Ponto, and Pamela J. Nelson report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
Mark A. Frye Disclosure
Grant Support—Pfizer, National Alliance for Schizophrenia and Depression (NARSAD), National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA), Mayo Foundation
Consultant—Dainippon Sumittomo Pharma, Merck, Sepracor
CME Supported Activity—Astra-Zeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly and Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Otsuka Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer, Sanofi-Aventis
Financial Interest/Stock Ownership/Royalties—None
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!