Conflict of Interest Statement
Regained Control: A Phenomenological Study of the Use of a Relapse Prevention Plan by Patients With a Bipolar Disorder
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 235–242, October 2013
How to Cite
Daggenvoorde, T. H., Goossens, P. J. J. and Gamel, C. J. (2013), Regained Control: A Phenomenological Study of the Use of a Relapse Prevention Plan by Patients With a Bipolar Disorder. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 49: 235–242. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12009
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!