Conflict of Interest Statement
Family Experience With Eating Disorders Scale: A Systematic Way to Engage the Family in Treatment
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 269–277, October 2013
How to Cite
Folse, V. N. and Krawzak, K. M. (2013), Family Experience With Eating Disorders Scale: A Systematic Way to Engage the Family in Treatment. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 49: 269–277. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12016
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.