Conflict of Interest Statement
Factors That Influence the Diagnoses of Asian Americans in Mental Health: An Exploration
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 288–292, October 2013
How to Cite
Kwok, J. (2013), Factors That Influence the Diagnoses of Asian Americans in Mental Health: An Exploration. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 49: 288–292. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12017
The author reports no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.