Conflict of Interest Statement
Nurses' Work-Related Stress in China: A Comparison Between Psychiatric and General Hospitals
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 27–32, January 2014
How to Cite
Qi, Y.-K., Xiang, Y.-T., An, F.-R., Wang, J., Zeng, J.-Y., Ungvari, G. S., Newhouse, R., Yu, D. S. F., Lai, K. Y. C., Ding, Y.-M., Yu, L., Zhang, X.-Y. and Chiu, H. F. K. (2014), Nurses' Work-Related Stress in China: A Comparison Between Psychiatric and General Hospitals. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 50: 27–32. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12020
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
Yun-Ke Qi, Feng-Rong An, and Jiao-Ying Zeng contributed equally to the paper.
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30800367, 30770776, 81171270
- Beijing Nova Program of the Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: 2008B59
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.