Conflict of Interest Statement
Communication With Colleagues: Frequency of Collaboration Regarding Physical Health of Consumers With Mental Illness
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 33–43, January 2014
How to Cite
Happell, B., Platania-Phung, C., Scott, D. and Nankivell, J. (2014), Communication With Colleagues: Frequency of Collaboration Regarding Physical Health of Consumers With Mental Illness. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 50: 33–43. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12021
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
Research Advancement Award Scheme and Merit Grant Scheme of Central Queensland University provided the funding to make this work possible.
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- Research Advancement Award Scheme
- Merit Grant Scheme of Central Queensland University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.