Conflict of Interest Statement
Psychometric Properties of the Chinese Version of the Michigan Alcoholism Screening Test (MAST-C) for Patients With Alcoholism
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 83–92, April 2014
How to Cite
Hsueh, Y.-J., Chu, H., Huang, C.-C., Ou, K.-L., Chen, C.-H. and Chou, K.-R. (2014), Psychometric Properties of the Chinese Version of the Michigan Alcoholism Screening Test (MAST-C) for Patients With Alcoholism. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 50: 83–92. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12022
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 2 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- Taipei Medical University Hospital. Grant Number: 101TMU-TMUH-21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.