Conflict of Interest Statement
Evidence Base and Components of Brief Admission as an Intervention for Patients With Borderline Personality Disorder: A Review of the Literature
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 65–75, January 2014
How to Cite
Helleman, M., Goossens, P. J.J., Kaasenbrood, A. and van Achterberg, T. (2014), Evidence Base and Components of Brief Admission as an Intervention for Patients With Borderline Personality Disorder: A Review of the Literature. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 50: 65–75. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12023
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- Dimence Institute of Mental Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.