Conflict of Interest Statement
Quality of Life of Patients With Euthymic Bipolar Disorder and Its Associations With Demographic and Clinical Characteristics, Psychopathology, and Cognitive Deficits
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 44–50, January 2014
How to Cite
Xiang, Y.-T., Li, L.-J., Zhou, J.-J., Wang, C.-Y., Dixon, L. B., Dickerson, F., Zhou, F.-C., Ungvari, G. S., Zhang, X.-Y., Shum, D. H. K., Au, R. W. C., Tang, W.-K., Man, D. and Chiu, H. F. K. (2014), Quality of Life of Patients With Euthymic Bipolar Disorder and Its Associations With Demographic and Clinical Characteristics, Psychopathology, and Cognitive Deficits. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 50: 44–50. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12024
There are no conflicts of interest.
Yu-Tao Xiang and Li-Jun Li contributed equally to the paper.
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30800367, 30770776
- Beijing Sciences and Technology Nova Program. Grant Number: 2008B59
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.