Conflict of Interest Statement
Predictive Value of Prospective Memory for Remission in First-Episode Schizophrenia
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 102–110, April 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, F.-C., Xiang, Y.-T., Wang, C.-Y., Dickerson, F., Kreyenbuhl, J., Ungvari, G. S., Au, R. W. C., Zhou, J.-J., Zhou, Y., Shum, D., Man, D., Lai, K. Y. C., Tang, W.-K., Yu, X. and Chiu, H. F. K. (2014), Predictive Value of Prospective Memory for Remission in First-Episode Schizophrenia. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 50: 102–110. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12027
There is no conflict of interest concerning the authors in conducting this study and preparing the manuscript.
Fu-Chun Zhou and Yu-Tao Xiang contributed equally to the paper.
- Issue online: 2 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81171270, 30800367, 30770776
- Beijing Sciences and Technology Nova Program. Grant Number: 2008B59
- National Scientific and Technical Supporting Programs of China. Grant Number: 2007BAI17B04
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2009AA022702
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.