Conflict of Interest Statement
Violence and Mood Disorder: Views and Experiences of Adult Patients With Mood Disorders Using Violence Toward Their Parents
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 111–121, April 2014
How to Cite
Hsu, M.-C., Huang, C.-Y. and Tu, C.-H. (2014), Violence and Mood Disorder: Views and Experiences of Adult Patients With Mood Disorders Using Violence Toward Their Parents. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 50: 111–121. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12028
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC-99-2314-B-214-003-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.